Tuesday, June 16, 2009

maybe we said it was over


(I'd go back to the moment we kissed.)

Image from Poignant.

Forget it, let's start on a new post.
You can see me blogging here nonstop cause I'm too frustrated at homework.
Not like I can don't do it.
:(

I will convince myself that I love chinese.
我爱华文我爱华文我爱华文.
连老师我有听你的话!
可是好像有点没有用,怎么办!

Decided to redo the whole Chinese paper cause my answer was so damn crap for the comprehension.
Like, I'm answering the next question instead of the one I'm doing.

Nevermind, think of what I'm gonna do after finishing the paper.
I will start on the Chem review article, and maybe 1 剪报.
And then bloghop :)

I must finish both Bio papers tomorrow.
Sheryl and Huimin, I'm depending on both of you x.x
I believe I can finish it if I stay in the library from 10 to 6 right?
Okay I can, no arguing about that.

And Feli, I need help with Geog.
My mind is blank when I look at the questions it's like alien language oh no :(

Homework is depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment