Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you can hear the hurt in her voice


(I still hear your voice in my dreams.)

Image from Poignant.

Yours truly is going mad because she's still stuck at the Crescent Girls' paper.
Come on man cooperate.
Then I'll stop scribbling on you and we can all be happy.

Anyway Sheryl, I woke up at 8.30 today!
Actually I woke up at 8 because the alarm was so irritating (I set 11) but still went back to sleep in the end.
Hahaha.

I shall be nice to myself once I finish my homework for today.
  • Crescent Girls' paper I give up on the last question, if you can teach me I'll be eternally grateful to you.
  • Other maths assignments (in that attachment)
  • Chinese paper
  • Look for Chem article
  • Look for 3 2 社论
  • Practise piano
And to be nice to myself, I'll go update my Images folder and write notes for Huimin and Sheryl tomorrow :)

Yeah okay good luck to myself.
-----------------
I decided to be lazy and just do what Ms Ng assigned.
We shall talk about it when I've finish all my other homework haha.

In that case, I can aim to finish all Maths homework (except for that Crescent Girls' last question) by 2pm.
And finish my Chinese paper.
-----------------
I FINISHED MY MATHS HWK.
Oh well, who cares if I didn't get the answer for just 1 question.
I bet it's wrong anyway.
We don't have to do partial fractions right?
Please please please tell me no :/

My hand's dying from gripping the pen.

Alright shut up stop complaining and do the Chinese paper now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment