Saturday, July 11, 2009

and in the end I guess I had to fall


(You make my heart break.)

Image from Poignant.

I guess it's official that my mood sucks, so you can see a lot of compulsive blogging going on.
Plus it's thunders and lightnings outside, just great.

I need to get myself back soon.
Thing is, I never did like changes.
I know I'm always talking about how my life sucks because I need to practise the piano and it's such a chore but seriously, I cannot imagine life without a piano there.
I grew up with it, everybody associates me with the piano wherever I go.
Like at church, people will be like, oh that's the girl who plays the piano in service.

I was thinking about self-teaching before, but I realised my life is a misery.
I cannot, and absolutely cannot, be patient enough to perfect a piece.
I cannot sit down and stare at all the notes trying to figure them out.
I can't even understand what the composer is trying to express through the music.
How on earth am I going to interpret the piece? (God knows I suck majorly at this).

I am so going to hyperventilate.
Really, somebody tell me how I'm going to survive another year with 2 major exams coming along.
I want to die :(

No comments:

Post a Comment