Saturday, July 11, 2009

there's no such thing as forever and always


(I hate my life.)

Image from Poignant.

I am going to get brain cancer one day due to all the bad hormones I'm setting off in my body.
But really, my life sucks.
Why didn't anybody tell me that before?

Turns out that today was my last lesson with my piano teacher.
And I knew it only after I woke up from my 2-hours nap after she's gone.
How the hell am I going to finish my O levels?
Or even my diploma?
I feel like dying, really.

Not to mention all the pieces for O levels are new and I'd feel super uneasy to have some stranger going through it with me.
Plus my teacher was absolutely great.
Like, she isn't very strict but you get the point across blahblahblah.
And she's super understanding.
What will the new teacher be like?
Yes I wonder.

Please God, please tell me my new teacher is gonna be great and nice and I'll get through everything with her okay :(
My mood hit rock bottom today.

No comments:

Post a Comment