
(You can't rely on others to make you happy.)
Image from Poignant.
I am so LOL at my health booklet.
There are all these tests to see if your child is growing healthily and it's really quite interesting.
Anyway I finished Harry Potter... and the Chamber of Secrets.
Okay I can only read short books like those at my level.
Which by the way, people at 8 can read too, or so those fan letters at the back say.
Doesn't matter.
What matters is school's over for the day and I have the rest of the day to do my things.
Which means homework.
I don't care, I've done enough at school already.
2 essays, 1 test in a day.
Who are you kidding. (No one.)
I have Subway cookies for breakfast tomorrow!
That's why my mom hid it somewhere and refused to tell me where it is.
Because I'll be tempted to eat.
Just as well, I need to lose weight badly.
Gonna
Hope to sleep early today :)
----------------
I'm thinking of something nice to do for Sheryl later but ehhh, we shall see if I have the time.
Don't worry, I'm a multi-tasker at heart.
Time for filing + TV + dinner! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment