Tuesday, July 28, 2009

my heart is bleeding, and it hurts


(I'll comfort myself with this.)


Image from Poignant.

Today's presentation was pretty good?
I think the judges are nice, which is definitely good.
And I think we can answer most of their questions.
Which is supposedly good too.

Plus I went to T1 with Jane and got my long awaited (it's only 2 days but still) Subway cookies!
Keeping one for breakfast tomorrow.
I really won't mind eating them everyday I think.
Or maybe I will.
But I don't like bread :(

Trying to ward away a killer headache now.
Plus today's gonna be busy since I skipped more than half the lessons today so I believe I'll have homework or something.
But since nobody is online, I shall start on:
MEP essay
HCL comprehension
名言警句
piano

Until someone comes back and tell me what homework there is today.

Stay positive positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment