Saturday, August 8, 2009

i'm absolutely perfectly happy


(Top form.)

Image from poignant.

Came back from Ikea with Sheryl :)
It was kind of fun but why don't they have my boxes :(
I guess it means I have to start on her package/box after EOYs zzzzz.
But first time taking the Ikea shuttle bus and it's surprisingly, rather efficient.

Talked about totally stupid stuff like body proportion and contact lenses and w/e haha.
I so love that girl.
And I tried the icy mango w/e soya bean thing and it's pretty good too.
Just that you'll get sick of it easily and blah.
But it's extremely satisfying :)

Okay anyway let's revise the fun things I'm gonna do this weekend (yeah I bet you'll be thinking w/e and if you are just close the window or something).
  • Esplanade library
  • Volleyball
  • Ikea
  • Shopping with Jane
  • Finish Order of the Phoenix (soon!)
Okay only 1 new addition and I think it's achievable considering how I'm through half the list already.
Not to forget homework.
  • Bio worksheet
  • MEP essay
  • Study Haydn
  • Cedar Girls' maths paper
  • Scan through Coasts
  • Scan through Macromolecules
  • Theory
Yeah that's about all I can manage if I only have 2 half-days (meaning 1 day in all) left.
Buck up dear.
---------
I decided to finish the book since I couldn't concentrate on MEP and guess what, my head's swimming with all the plots and terms and what not.
Come back to earth please.

And you totally seriously suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment