Sunday, August 9, 2009

long forgotten


(Illuminated.)

Image from poignant.

Dead tired.
Walked practically the whole east coast to and fro.
My top's really drenched, with salt particles I think haha.
The Sprite float helped a lot.
But nothing beats a totally warm shower!
My legs are still aching though.
Hope to sleep early today or something.

Alright so here's the homework for tonight.
  • MEP essay (at least part I, part II tomorrow)
  • Bio worksheet
  • Start on Geog report DELAYED :)
I want to die hahaha.
Still can't believe we walked the entire stretch of coast just to measure stuff for like 20 minutes?!
It took us close to 1 hour to walk there okay.

So yeah mug hard and go out to watch fireworks on TV later LOL.
------------
WHAT is wrong with you man.
Just because you're having PMS don't take it out on me.
Like really, you try being a student.
As if I have all the time in the world.
Nobody will yell at you if you would just shut up for once.
Why do you have to screw up everybody's day?
I won't be surprised if our family's gonna break up thanks to you yknow.
Your temper really really sucks.
Learn how to control it for goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment