Monday, August 10, 2009

speak for yourself


(Coolness.)

Image from poignant.

The subway person cheated me.
I asked for oatmeal and raisins he gave me chocolate chip :(
And I even asked him if there's stock cause I don't see any.
And he told me yes!

Oh well my mom's still pms-ing as usual.
Like really, it's so effing irritating and if not for the fact she's my mom I would have just murdered her -.-
Or something.

I should start controlling my spending and stop buying stuff whenever I'm in a bad mood.
Then again you should blame the person who's giving me all these bad mood stuff.
If I die early due to brain cancer, well, you know who caused it.

My hair's a mess now hahaha.
---------
Decided to go offline to have a little peace and quiet and finish up maths paper.
Since I am not in the mood/mind to comprehend Haydn and his many many musical works anyway.

I don't think I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment