Monday, August 10, 2009

spread my wings and fly away


(Waiting.)

Image from poignant.

Gonna mug MEP now, life is so ._.
As CK said, if life doesn't suck, it's not life.
But it's really damn sad hahaha.

Out with Jane was so good haha.
Just that I was ranting so much I totally forgot to mention it.
Saw all the really nice earstuds I want!
But budget yes, I shall save up seriously.

Love the little telephone wires haha.
I got a reddish-purplish one and a brown one.
I think I'm in love with dark brown hairties suddenly.
Must be the brown rubberbands on my shoes that day.
I looked at it and felt damn tempted to use my brown rubberbands haha.
I got a olive green one today!

Alright Haydn now.
Sherylllll where are you I really am super angry with your com hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment