Image from light photos.
By the way, we call that a porcupine.
Hahaha.
Sheryl can't go out with me on Monday! :(
Nevermind I shall meet Chongming or something when he's coming to pass me stuff.
Anyway do you wanna mug with me?
I'll be really strict and make sure you finish your work okay.
K so today's attempt to finish Geog syllabus is totally epicly fail.
So, we got a backup plan, don't worry.
It's called procrastination.
Or, push it back to a later date.
Just so you know, it has a domino effect meaning everything is pushed back.
But no worries because I will try to be super duperly efficient to make up for it.
So here goes.
Finish lithosphere, hydrosphere, atmosphere notes (basically whole syllabus la w/e) + look through O level classified + drq tests + plan 3 essays before 12noon.K that's all.
Lunch
Read all chem notes + go through practice papers by 4pm.
Finish reading bio textbook + look through tests by 9pm. (+dinner +piano)
Slack until sleep (and hopefully update Tumblr haha)
Time to sleep zomg 11:33!

No comments:
Post a Comment