Saturday, September 26, 2009

to-do after eoys


(I'm waiting, waiting, waiting.)

Image from flying solo.

I shall extend my list of to-dos after eoys.
  1. Write to loads of people (like my lovely girlfriends and thy awesome trumpets!)
  2. Browse my few favourite tumblrs (like poignant, flying solo and lightphoto)
  3. Download more awesome songs (or wait for sheryl to send them over haha)
  4. Pack my room and clear everything exam-related. Only favourite things allowed to stay on my table.
  5. Play volleyball? (guys are not allowed to appear because I can't play when they are around. girls please reply on tagboard!)
  6. Watch a movie in the cinema
  7. Read my shelf-ful of books
  8. Shop around all 3 malls in Tampines and move on to Ion/Iluma and Vivo
  9. Save up and buy clothes in Malaysia
  10. Pack Christmas presents for people (guess who? :D)
  11. Go to Ikea and buy my boxes
  12. Pack box full of stationeries
  13. Sort out songs in my phone/get a mp3 (highly doubt that is going to happen)
  14. Print my favourite songs' piano scores and learn how to play + sing properly
  15. Look through wardrobe and plan possible combinations
  16. Provide maths tuition to primary school kids? (No, really who's interested? I am not teaching piano, tyvm.)
  17. Learn how to use Photoshop properly
  18. Learn how to code html properly
  19. Change my blogskin
  20. Update my tumblr and queue up to 300 posts! (Muahaha yeah I'm gonna hit world record one day)
  21. Start a self-research program (and do a portfolio). I'm thinking of doing on stars and galaxies. LOL.
Will add on soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment