Saturday, September 26, 2009
if you didn't notice, you mean everything
Image from flying solo.
Man, I could really keep off Tumblr if I want to.
Just browsing through it but not posting :)
Shall leave it to die until eoys are over, or something.
I went to the library!
There was a huge swarm of people waiting outside by the time I reached.
And it's only like 9.45 or something! -wow-
But I feel proud of myself because I've finished 1 maths paper + plan 2 LA essays within 2 hours!
Don't give me that look okay, my planning is got 水准 one okay!
Got full introduction, conclusion and like a lot of points.
*ahem* Yep and I'm close to finishing the second maths paper too.
So I'm good.
And I've finished reading a book after lunch so now I'm just slacking a little and gonna read matrices (so as to do that maths question) and go offline when the teacher comes to go through my compres and geog assignments and what not.
I feel so unprepared for eoys :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment