Saturday, September 19, 2009
it's your faith that makes you stronger
Image from poignant.
I have this giant pimple under my lips which is invisible but hurts really really a lot.
Yeah pimples are rare on my face but they usually hurt like mad once they get here and I'd feel uncomfortable for days.
But I don't mind if it's gonna be only a rare occurence as compared to my fellow peers.
Okay enough of that.
Hi Sheryl where are you?
It's 8.11 and if you tell me you're not coming online I'm seriously gonna go up your house, knock your door and hack you into pieces.
Okay that's too gross.
But really, I've been going on and off for like hours and you're still mia. :(
Bad enough I didn't get my cookies alright!
So stop bullying me and come out. Now.
Meanwhile I'm gonna read physics powerpoints.
Heck the maths for a while.
I forgot how to do differentiation!
Totally stumped at the differentiate ln question.
And it's only worth 3 marks!!!!
:(
So many sad faces. I shall give myself some happy ones.
s = ut + 1/2(at^2)
where s is displacement, u is initial velocity, t is time, a is acceleration.
v^2 = u^2 + 2as
where v is final velocity, u is initial velocity, a is acceleration and s is displacement.
Okay got it.
Now it better stays.
:)
-------------------
I'm so cold I'm so cold I wanna wear gloves.
What is the world turning to I'm having moodswings like crap.
F you go away :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment