(I love you too.)
Image from poignant.
I'm doing the BP worksheet now.
Anybody wanna help?
The Chinese translations all sound super weird :(
Anyway Mr Bean with Sheryl after school!
I love the chocolate pancake, hate the soya bean milk.
Which is like, wth cause Mr Bean is all about soya bean yeah?
But the mango one is so good!
Sighhhh why my coupons expire so early :(
The Hillsong cd/tracks have such a strong bass my eardrums are on the verge of bursting.
But still.
Okay I'm very sleepy for the whole day but I figured Physics test was okay.
It's either you know or you don't know anyway so I guess, it's not about how hard you're trying huh.
Anyway PE tomorrow let's play volleyball and finally no more standing broadjump.
They kill my knees and I still can't jump.
So there you go.
While I was doing BP... This came up.
Which was really hilarious so yeah have a good laugh.
Gonna go for dinner cause I finished BP! :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment