Okay la dokay today was the GC interview and it was superly duperly funny.
Got through the answers pretty fast and we even digressed like crazy in front of the video cam o.o
Went home with Feli after that and it was pretty good too :)
So I conclude today is a good day.
Only bad thing is Bio quiz which I didn't really mind too much since I didn't even study for it haha.
Hope I don't flop tomorrow's too :(
Mandai orchid farm!
Late day again sighhhhh :(
PE today was crazy haha. Totally.
And Geog test was like o.o weird but I was too hungry to care haha.
And oh maths, me and shuxuan were laughing like mad cause we were all very o.o at the questions.
So yeah you can see today's emoticons are like almost the same.
Had Jack's Place for dinner and yeah the price is crazy.
If not for the $15 voucher we wouldn't have stepped in there seriously haha.
K 8PM now study Bio and sleep seriously I'm like zzzzzzzzz dreamland already.
No comments:
Post a Comment