Image from lightphotos.
I'm gonna revamp this tonight or something.
Time for change yes?
So today's the last day of school (not technically seeing how we have HCL and commencement day but still) and we sat in the hall for 3 hours.
Painful I would say, but I think the program is totally meaningful.
Thank you and we love you Mr Sng <3
Got back our report books and I'm not exactly pleased/displeased, just find that things are very very weird. I'm not going into details though.
I realised I haven't read Ms Ng's remark yet ehhhh.
-pause-
Okay done, I don't know if I should laugh or cry.
I kinda look forward to Senior High, but I'll miss Junior High, like things are going to be so different.
And I'm gonna miss our class too (I think), but there's class chalet to look forward to!
And I think the chances of us meeting up and organising more outings are higher than that of 2K hahaha.
Yeah the reason I look forward to Senior High is more of like wanting a chance to start afresh and making sure I don't screw up this time.
Like, adventure? I don't know.
So here's my plan for the holidays:
- Shop shop shop till you drop in Malaysia
- Operation astronomy
- Do those photoshopping of lyrics and post them on Tumblr (yeah I think there's hope for me)
- Start reading my textbooks x.x (You know what they say of new beginnings - the motivation comes before you need it and goes when you are desperate. So.)
- Get apple pies and coffee for breakfast one day (commencement day?)
- Learn how to drink coffee
- Learn 3 new pieces on the piano
- Go out and walk around, it's good exercise
- Start writing a story
- Eat well, sleep well, look good :) (It won't make sense to say 'look well' right?)
Gonna shower now and learn my 成语 later.
Be back tonight to change blogskin and Tumblr and idk, haha.

No comments:
Post a Comment