Tuesday, December 29, 2009
broken strings can't be mended
Image from Betsey.
I swear, ulcers on gums are like the worst worst worst things you can ever get.
Okay, in terms of ulcers.
Of course there are much greater calamities than a hole in your mouth, but still.
I have something against singers who look cute and plays multiple instruments well.
Especially if they write their own songs and sing them and it's so so so nice.
I sound like a goose repeating everything 3 times, oh my.
But yeah you get the point.
When will I get to play the piano like that huh.
Or at least write a song of half that standard.
Okay, nuff said. I can't even write lyrics.
Seeing how competant I am in the language area.
I actually did some arithmetic progression today.
But until the point I got stuck and confused.
Will go offline and stare harder at it later.
At least it puts my mind off the horrible ulcers for a while.
I unpacked the stuff yiwei passed to me too.
They are so neat *guilty look* as compared to my old notes.
Then again, my mom told me to use those fasteners?
Which aren't that strong and long or whatever to keep the notes properly.
So it's kinda flimsy :/
Plus she keeps going out today so I can't pack my stuff properly.
She says she wants to clean the house thoroughly tomorrow.
And I'm going out, so there you go.
So far I've got notes for GP, maths and chem.
Looks scary though.
But what's worse is that my truly horrible sucky subjects are actually bio and (I assume) econs.
Just a random note, I should stop watching MVs.
Else I'll keep swooning nonstop.
Damn it woman you are NOT supposed to be thinking of such stuff.
Remember your number 1 resolution is to stay far far far away from relationships okay?
Okaaaaaaaaaaaay and now go think of reading those thick stacks of notes in your bookshelf.
Hahaha mugger.
Okay la APGP first.
At the very least my maths must do okay right?
If not how to teach the juniors :(
After all I'm supposedly the 'good example'.
RIGHTTTTTTTTTTTT.
What am I talking about -.-
I should be thinking of how to slim down/unscrew my hair instead.
SIGH.
This post seems pretty long but I still don't want to publish it yet haha.
For some reason I just feel like nattering on and on to myself so uhm yeah.
Okay I give up I'll start a new one later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment