Tuesday, December 29, 2009
stargazing
Image from betsey.
I'm done with Tumblr for today.
Going out with Sheryl tomorrow *happy grin*
Yaaaaaaay must wear something nice to go out and do some happy shopping~
Some of the things on my list would be: nail polish, earphones, circles set, sarasa clip pens and yeah so on.
Can we go ikea to get scented candles? :D
Though I give up buying boxes because my house doesn't seem to have space -.-
My dad's finishing our drawer tomorrow so I can put all my accessories and contacts stuff nicely :)
Exciteddddddd.
I want either super long hair or super short hair.
Instead I got stuck with something in the middle and I can't make anything out of it.
Should I wear my contacts tomorrow?
But it's bi-weekly and it'll be such a waste if I don't go out much.
Then again I'm already looking like a weirdo with my braces might as well go all out doing it.
New look right? Yeah totally.
Ulcers suck.
Okay I should stop whining about it because I know you guys are sick of hearing it but YES IT'S STILL THERE.
I'm loving Cruel Temptation like mad.
Such a good show haha. But I heard it's super long :/
Sighhh come on do the revenge part already.
Should stop here this is looooong too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment