Thursday, December 17, 2009
a date tomorrow?
Image from poignant.
Yaaaaaay we're going to my aunt's new house tomorrow :)
To see my dad furnishing it and stuff.
Gonna bring my astronomy stuff along 8D (Nerd alert hiiiii).
Must must MUST finish by Sunday night!
That's a real tall order but, whatever.
Apparently I'm well known for my efficiency and dilligent work ethic yada yada.
I feel so happy after finishing typing those things that I'm kind of incoherent now.
Like the only thing I can think of is "I'm free I'm free I'm free I'm free free free~~~"
Sorry but really, that's how things are.
Plus I have all these unknown bruised feeling from my jaw to my arms all the way down my sides.
Gross but really, I hope they'll be fine after a good night's sleep.
My mom asked if I had a fever just now because I felt so warm, but I don't think so.
Shan't worry unneccessarily haha.
Okay I'm still bruising grrrrr.
Shall look forward to tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment