Thursday, December 17, 2009

last round



Image from revolvers.

I am so glad to say I have been a good girl today and rushed out the typing!
Page 100 now -wide beams-
7 more to go!
I'll be back later.
-------------
Okay I'm done.
And I'm done with Tumblr too.

In a way I'm glad that I can't taste as well as I used to because slimming tea tastes DISGUSTING.
Dried orange peels!
And what if I really never slim down :(
Hahahaha.

Okay disgusting tea spoils my mood.
Shall have back my japanese green tea tomorrow morning :)

I can start summarizing my wikipedia tomorrow morning!
Shall go treat myself to some flash games or whatever it is right now.
Seems like the whole world was slacking while I worked my fingers off today but now I can join the clique hahaha.
Yeah finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment