Sunday, December 27, 2009
i wish i would never hurt again
Image from thebottomofthecoffeecup.
So freaking tired.
My brain's burned out teaching my sister chem.
For half an hour.
Yeah and it involved lots of yelling and cries and despair and what have you.
But today's a pretty long day too so I guess I'm really bummed out.
Church in the morning, then lunch, then down to Marina Square for section outing, then back to Tampines Mall for dinner then home and brush my teeth and shower and TV time and then changed my wallet and cleared my bags and stuff and went online.
Long sentence.
But yeah today's raining pretty badly >:(
Anyway I'm such a muddlehead today that when my dad called to rush us after church I left my sweater in church.
AND yiwei's notes.
Thank goodness my dad turned back and get them for me :)
Section outing was cool too!
Xuewen and her classic retarded 'jokes' HAHAHA.
I so love being around these people haha.
Plus their bowling was classic too.
Then I left early for dinner with my family and it was greaaaaaaaaaat.
Like even though the food's really simple but it still feel great.
We had desserts too!
Yup I have lots of things to do tomorrow morning.
Write Jiaying's birthday card + decorate a notebook for her + write my chinese letter/translate for Asraa (she's from somewhere near Arabia? Idk haha) + clear my table (again).
Well it's good to stay at home I guess.
Plus I must Tumblr to my heart's content while my sister's not home.
I'm taking so long to type this post I better give up.
My brain's exploding with all the working it has to do today :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment