Saturday, December 26, 2009

open your mind



Image from possibly dreaming.

My tumblr is dead dead dead thanks to my stupid sister for using the computer with all the bookmarks >:(
Plus I can't get any pretty photos so I went to take any random one on Tumblr.

Anyway I can't take it anymore so I'm gonna try start Tumblr-ing on this computer.
My teeth still hurts (random comment but yeah).

Today was a mad rush.
Breakfast, bought baking stuff, home, piano, pack bag, posted letters, rushed to MRT, went to guardian/watsons/popular, took the bus, baked 4 batches of cookies, go home, watched TV, showered, watched TV again, computer.
Sigh :(
The cookies were a mess.
Though apparently quite delicious (or so my mom says).
I can't bite so yeah, I guess I'll have to trust her.

Anyway this whole dieting thing works pretty well.
I had like half a slice of toast (literally, it was 2 pieces of a quarter piece of bread), a cup of milo and no lunch.
Dinner was at 6+.
But I didn't really feel hungry haha.
The wonders of painful teeth oh well.

I'm meeting new people from all over the world recently and that makes me happy for some reason.
I think it's cool to have a good friend in another country.
And after watching my korean show I feel like falling in love and stuff.
Despite the many problems and complications that may arise because it gives you something to do right?
Something to think about.
Instead of just stoning everyday haha.
I lead a boring life totally.

Should start working on my scrapbook when I have nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment