Saturday, December 19, 2009

there's a heartbreaking chill running through my bones



Image from lightphotos.

I'm sure I posted this many times before.
But they are bite-size!
And sweet!
And looking sooooo delicious.
Especially if they are warm.

That isn't the point.
Point is, I changed my blogskin!
Cause I love the colours and it makes everything look sooooo dreamy.
I love my old one too, but still.
And this took so much lesser time to complete because I just basically copied over everything -.-

Today's a lazy day, shan't elaborate.
Anyway Cas' pm reminded me that YEP's on Monday.
Good one.
Pleaseeee take lots of pictures!
I knew I was right not to go, cause my mouth is still swollen.
Forget about eating fishballs Cas, I can't eat anything there at all -.-

Gonna brainstorm a bit more about christmas presents ahemmmmmmm.
I don't really dare to go out still.
But I so so so badly want to :/

No comments:

Post a Comment