Thursday, January 21, 2010

and the sun creeps in quietly to your soul



Image from bittersweetcupcake.

School is tiring. As usual.
Today is lecture day! Sat through 4 lectures haha.
Maths Bio PW and Econs.
I didn't fall asleep! Surprisingly but yeah.
I think I was too hungry -.-
So I actually listened to the Econs teacher talk about Marxism and Communism and now I feel a bit smarter when History students start talking about political ideologies.
BUT. That isn't the point.
The point is, after I came home I did about 3 hours worth of Chem.
My brain is feeling a little fried to be honest.
And there's still GP to finish and I have to finish it tomorrow because GP's first period tomorrow. Again.
And after that is PE I hope I stop feeling nauseous for no good reason. My digestive system is epic fail despite all the yoghurt I eat/drink.

Enough of the rantings and what not.
People are falling sick everywhere!
Or having super bad cramps (I've witnessed 3 cases already wthhhhhh. Week1 only leh.) which is so damn scary and I haven't seen anything that bad before.
I must stay healthy to report to school to finish homework (HAHA RIGHT) and to teach my dear juniors!
Kang called me and asked if I can teach her and Tingyu some question tomorrow morning so I better not wake up late.

I'm so tired I feel like I can sleep any minute.
But lemme just finish GP first and we'll see how it goes.
My tumblr is so dead now :/

No comments:

Post a Comment