Wednesday, January 20, 2010

we wanna run away



Image from lightphotos.

K I emailed Asraa and did until section E of chem tutorial (and dying).
Gonna research on Feudalism until 9.15pm then go and read GP notes.
Omg GP first period tomorrow I am gonna die.
Wonder what we're doing tomorrow o.o
And I'm clueless over Bio lecture and there's another Bio lecture tomorrow again.
And I haven't read my Econs notes and there's Econs lecture tomorrow too.
What is this -.-

But let's take things one step at a time.
Maybe I'll just finish Chem and cram GP tomorrow morning and pray hard we don't have to answer anything too difficult tomorrow.
Honestly I'm not a mugger lor. I'm hearing so many people finished the whole damn tutorial and I'm not even halfway yet. Oh yeah baby way to go.

K shut up and do Econs now.
Cramps suck. But I'm sure everyone knows that by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment