Tuesday, January 19, 2010
running overdrive
Image from lightphotos.
Second day of school and I think I can officially declare myself dead.
Must ask dentist if I can drink green tea with braces because I'm still super scared of caffeine stains or whatever stains.
Plus I'm too lazy to apply that teeth mousse thing so yeah.
I'll do it more religiously after I put on the bottom row I promise.
So sleepy now and it's only 8.36 (OMG) and I better finish up Chem tutorial and do something about that Econs project by tomorrow or something.
Printed out GP stuff but decided to read it tomorrow.
Whole day of Chem tomorrow (seriously -.-) please don't let me die.
And I don't get Maths at all.
If you think about it I didn't do much at all today.
And I think I'm deliberately avoiding GP.
So I'm gonna make myself read that first copy of TIME magazine (SIGH).
I didn't even finish reading last year's!
Sigh hh go and die -.-
How are you ever gonna pass GP this year huh.
Not to mention getting a C.
Crash the wall please.
Okay shall just shut up and stop rambling nonsense here.
Brief overview of today hmm.
Econs seems pretty fun (I mean tutorial, not lecture).
Bio lecture's fun too.
Bio tutorial was some worksheet on cells which is like a bit o.o la but just as well seeing how my memory is like a leaking bucket.
Maths lecture was the GC thing. (I like the light function!)
Mod PE was... get ready for this. WEIGHT LIFTING.
I know, stop laughing now. My goal shall be to lose fats! (DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH.)
Yeah that's about all.
K go do that econs thing now -.-
Google shall be my best friend from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment