Saturday, January 30, 2010
and we'll watch the world go by
Image from poignant.
Came back from dental just now.
My teeth really really hurts.
All of it. Cause she tightened the top row too.
It hurts so much that I can't even eat :(
Time to slim down again hmm.
Body Worlds was actually quite good.
Just that I didn't really learn much stuff because there isn't like a guide or anything and reading all those words just made me go o.o
But it's still a good experience maybe because they didn't look that real and gross.
Supposed class lunch today but I didn't eat.
Cause I wasn't hungry and didn't have much of an appetite.
Plus the food there is like... not very interesting cause I've been eating out too much lately.
And breakfast was pretty late cause we only left the MRT at about 8.30am.
Didn't manage to shop at Aries today! What a waste :(
I shall take it as saving money haha.
I'm gonna apply the mousse on my teeth religiously now.
In order to drink milk tea in school haha.
But what am I gonna eat on Mondaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :(
For now I'm gonna change my blogskin/save nice photos and then finish up Bio prac.
And oh yeah read the GP notes cause there's apparently some test soon? Idk.
And as compared to other classes we're very very slow for Econs. Damn.
+
Done changing blogskin.
My teeth still hurts, like, a lot.
I don't wanna take painkillers each time I tighten my braces -.-
May go and sleep for a while later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment