
(please hold my hand and tell me it's gonna be alright.)
Image from betsey.
I think my group members forgot we're supposed to meet at 8 -.-
And I forgot to look up on antibiotics.
I got about 40 minutes to do it (if they remember about the meeting).
My teeth is still hurting.
I'm really really tempted to say the f word for every minute that passed.
But I must resist because I should start acting more demure for my age.
Uh huh.
BUT SERIOUSLY.
That will be my new year resolution too.
After all CNY still hasn't passed so I get another new year to make resolution yes?
No swearing no swearing no swearing no swearing no swearing no swearing no swearing or I'll cut off my tongue.
Okay kidding. But yeah no swearing.
It's so uncomfortable (note that while describing pain I have a tendency to spam the backspace key because I'm still swearing somehow and I have to find more suitable words to describe it yeah).
What an understatement.
I doubt I can eat my dinner tonight actually -.-
And lunch tomorrow.
I can start dieting. This hurts way more than the previous time.
Now my goal is to hit 44kg hahaha.
But funny how I don't look like I slimmed down zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
7.34 now. I should go read wikipedia and if I have time I'll download nice photos haha.
I decided to just be myself and screw those who thinks badly of me. Okay no swearing. NO SWEARING.
Talking to Feli is enlightening.
+
Done with the meeting (so far) and there's another meeting tomorrow oh myyyyyyyy.
My homework is still untouched wow.
Saved some nice pictures but still so long to go.
Gonna sleep now cause my teeth hurts and cause my eyelids can't stay open anymore.
Closing them feels so blissful.
No comments:
Post a Comment