Sunday, January 31, 2010

it gets worse before better



Image from tumblr.

Choir was okay, just that I think I may be getting ulcers again.
Took the bus home by myself and read TIME magazine on the way home.
I'm so so so lag but yeah I was reading the Haiti issue cause it's kinda thin?
Almost halfway through in 30 minutes so I guess that's quite alright.

Tomorrow must reach school by 7.15 to meet Dr Yap.
I hope he doesn't thrash our project :(
Gonna read up on more antibiotics later :/

I got something against someone now seriously whaaaaaaat is your problem don't tell me you're not trying to hit on her >:(
Now that I decided to be more demure I can't even scold people properly. Fine.

Anyway just now my parents went over to my aunt's house cause she's having some housewarming thing for my cousin's colleagues.
But that isn't the point.
The point is they brought back cakes! And it's really nice cakes like strawberry cheesecakes and mango cheesecakes and this coffee chocolate thing.
Plus cakes are soft so I'm quite happy eating it haha.
Fattening yes.

I'm so tired I think I'll just finish the current affairs quiz and finish up Bio prac asap before doing anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment