Sunday, January 31, 2010

nothing lasts for ever



Image from revolvers.

I am so so so so sleepy and I can sleep after I compiled the articles on antibiotics.
Can't wait.

I didn't manage to finish all up Bio, still left with labelling the diagrams but at least it's looking a lot more neater than before.
Need to do a complete change of stationeries too.
Pencils write too hard, erasers can't erase cleanly, pens not inky enough, etc etc.

Tomorrow I have the MPS thing at 7.30.
Must fly home straight after school sigh.
And I've missed Family Honour 2 weeks in a row damn it damn it damn it.
Plus next weekend I'm going Malaysia so that makes it 3 weeks OHMAN :(
And my Tumblr queue dropped down to 319 must restock soon.
I can foresee many many busy weeks ahead.

My hair isn't growing. Maybe too much hair conditioner or something.
Gonna wash my hair again tomorrow morning.
If I have to reach school by 7.15 I think I have to wake up at... 5.40?
And by the time I print out the antibiotics thing I have about 6 hours to sleep which ISN'T ENOUGH trust me.

I should go browse through wikipedia again.

No comments:

Post a Comment