Monday, February 1, 2010

you need to be yourself



Image from revolvers.

Saw Nat on the train this morning, and I am suddenly glad I'm not in a relationship and what not.
Life is so complicated zzzz.
And she asked if revolvers@tumblr is binbin but it isn't so yeah haha.

Then took the bus with Nat and Yihao and met Kenneth and Joshua at the foyer and we got decimated during the meeting uh ya.
I haven't done my research yet zomg zomg and it's due on WEDNESDAY so tomorrow die die must finish at home.
And must finish GP too! Sudden influx of homework when I'm going to Msia this weekend.
Are they plotting or something? I don't know how to finish at the rate I'm going.

At least I did the reflections for today (pretty short) and tomorrow must remember to hand in EiE form even though Yijia's not going now :/ But I hope it'll be as cool as MPS! In a way I like meeting new people and listen to their stories cause it's so interesting.

By the way I cut my index finger on my braces when applying mousse just now :/
It's still throbbing and I don't know if I can write tomorrow so here's wishing me luck for school tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to mod PE. Kinda.

11.37 and this must be one of the latest night I'm sleeping on a school night.
Plus the fact I didn't get anything done didn't help.
Must open my eyes big big tomorrow morning and try to do some chem.

To-do list for tomorrow:
  • GP article reflection
  • Painkillers research
  • Copy in GP notes/Econs notes
  • Do something about class noticeboard.
I am so sleepy I really should go sleep now.
Can't believe I even went to check Tumblr -.-
So tired :/

No comments:

Post a Comment