Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the truth is far behind me



Image from flying solo.

Going home alone is peaceful, actually.
At least I'm quiet enough to feel motivated to do homework (yeah you know, you do homework better when you're in a calm calm mood).
Just that I'm so tired :/
Doing a quick browse through tumblr and now blogging and then gonna dedicate 1 hour to looking up on painkillers (though I'm not sure if it can be used even).

So here's the plan.
  • 6.30: SS research
  • 8.00: Copy in bio lecture notes (I forgot to bring, brilliant me)
  • 8.30: Chem assignment
  • 10.00: GP article reflection
Life is boring.
+
Rather on time today. In fact I finished Maths tutorial too.
Chem assignment is officially x.x How can the tutorial be so easy and the assignment so... -speechless-
Gonna find an article for GP now and hopefully I can finish it tomorrow together with Econs tutorial THEN I must do something about CIP/noticeboard OH MY.

I feel like some wonderwoman suddenly with super power brains but unfortunately no.
In fact I can feel my brain cells disintegrating so yeahhhh.

Gonna read my article now.

No comments:

Post a Comment