Wednesday, February 3, 2010
years go by and time just seems to fly
Image from flying solo.
I never knew corrugated boards are so damn expensive.
But trust me it'll be a good investment when it doesn't tear if we're gonna shift stuff around the boards.
Spent about $34 today which I really must claim tomorrow else I'll be officially declared broke.
Now is 6.40 and I'm gonna do GP and SS research and then if possible do Econs tutorial.
Tomorrow's lessons are so screwed because I totally don't know what's going on, haven't cleared up my notes and revised and all that so yup.
Gonna do that this weekend on the 10 hours trip.
Will continue after I'm done.
+
Okaaaaay finished GP and SS research and I'm so dead beat.
I realised there's a lot of scrap paper at home and I'm bringing them to school to recycle hahaha.
And I'm staying back to decorate the noticeboard I think.
Can go home with ZOE!
Like for once -.-
Gonna punch holes for the cards.
Why am I always doing lame stuff like that zomg.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment