Thursday, January 7, 2010

is it broken?



Image from lightphotos.

Today's Nickymousie's birthday!
Happy birthday dear old Nic you're really really old (admit it).
Now you don't get to see me as much anymore! So call me 大鸟 all you like because you won't get to do so again I assure you haha.

Finally met up with the whole clique and cause I was trying to chiong finish Cruel Temptation I left house late and the train came late and we ended up late and rushed all the way to Astons.
TIRING OKAY.
Then yup had a very nice lunch there and heard lots of weird stuff and laughed a whole lot.
After that we wanted to catch a movie but Suntec's next showing was very late so we ended up lurking at Carrefour trying to flip through the newspapers to find the cinema with an earlier showtime.

The earliest showing of Sherlock Holmes was at The Cathay which is at Dhoby Ghaut and we had about 20 to 30 minutes to rush there?
So we ended up walking damn fast (again) through Citylink and yada yada and ended up spliting into 3 groups HAHA.
Which happens quite occasionally when we're trying to rush around.

Sherlock Holmes is actually pretty good, I thought my dad would like it but cause there isn't a Chinese review and no advertisements on TV and all that so he doesn't want to go haha.
And halfway through I thought I lost my phone because I can't find it in my (extremely small) bag and it's not in my pocket and I tried finding it on the floor but it's very dark and I can't see a single thing.
In the end I found it under Cas' seat.

After the movie they wanted to go for ice cream so we ended up at Swensens.
Shared a Topless 5 with Nic, Feli and Jess and it was gooooood.
Got mint, mango, sticky chewy chocolate (or chewy sticky chocolate whatever), butterscotch and something mocha?
My braces are so gonna die cause of all the cold food I took today.

Took the train home with Huimin because my mom wants me back early.
Had an interesting conversation (as usual) and it sucks to know that I probably won't have somebody to chatter nineteen to the dozen like her >:(
I still prefer talking to people face to face I think.

I'm lazy to tumblr tonight haha, let my tumblarity drop lalala~
-------------
I give up -.-
Despite another round of spamming tumblr it dropped even more.
I need to do some stuff tomorrow.
  1. buy nail polish remover
  2. clear table
  3. pack stationaries
  4. download songs
  5. find school tie and check socks
Okay I'm sure there're more but wait till I think of them.
So tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment