Wednesday, January 6, 2010
we are infinite
Image from lightphotos.
Finished Tumblring.
Cruel Temptation is really really super long -.-
Why did that woman with depression came back and mess things up man.
A few more discs to go this is horror (but still nice! what is this-.-).
I spent 1 hour painting my nails black and made a mess out of it so yeah I have horrible looking nails now zzzzzzzzzzzz.
Hey Asraa if you're reading this I wanna tell you how nice you are okay :D
For listening me out and everything.
And Xuewen TAKE CARE OF YOUR THINGS CAN.
I'll try my best to teach you maths!
Oh and Sheryl if you are coming online in the middle of the night again, sms me what time you want to meet tomorrow haha.
What's with your sleeping habits man I don't see you online anymore x.x
I have nothing much to say actually.
Just want to finish watching Cruel Temptation and do my own things haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment