Sunday, February 28, 2010
alone at night
Image from poignant.
Tumblr plan interrupted with my parents' announcement to go out for dinner.
Waited very long so reached home at 8. Then watched Family Honour until 9+ and tumblr a bit more and then again it still haven't max out. I don't care, gonna study for Bio now like the conscientious student I am.
Then again my mom's asking us to sleep and I think I shall :/ Too tired out from singing today LOL. Gonna wake up at 6 and go school early to studyyyyyyyy.
Monday got MPS and Wednesday got dental so technically I'm left with one night to study. Wish me luck.
According to Reno bio should be redefined as Boring, Incomprehensible and Overly long. Which I totally agree with.
Ahhhh so sleepy I should just sleep now right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment