Image from poignant.
The difference between school and life? In school, you’re taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you’re given a test that teaches you a lesson.Alrighty plan for the day.- Tom Bodett
Currently 4.30 now so I'm going to shower which will probably take until 5 and then Tumblr for one hour to replenish my queue probably until 6+ then dinner then watch Family Honour and read Bio notes during commercials and then come back on to revise Bio until 11 and then sleep.
It's rather blissful not to be on MSN sometimes.
Like, I don't have to feel stressed that I'm not talking to anybody and still wasting electricity yeah. Cause nobody wants to talk to me so I don't know who to talk to either and well... you know.
Finished browsing through Tumblr. I feel so awesome because the people I follow are really awesome. Reblogged/liked so many posts (they're in the queue now!) and it never fails to cheer me up. Which given the circumstance and my general mood, I feel pretty low most of the time.
Today's service was good too! Love the songs they picked for worship (especially those in the book) and I think we sounded rather nice during the performance :D
Lessons was rather interesting too, quite short and I think due to lack of sleep I was talking nonsense in class haha.
Then we had a mini class gathering before choir and all that and okay I'm just rambling because nobody seems to be talking -.- But yeah it's like 4 people and I think Kerryn was especially amused at all my statistics. Uh huh then lunch and then choir practice (I only liked 1 out of 3 songs :/ heehee) then I went back at 2. Dozed off for a while and listening to music and didn't read Bio notes in the end. I think I have something against Bio notes yeah.
Really love the markers I got yesterday! Gonna go shower now and come back and slack a bit more before the onslaught tomorrow (lessons till 4.15 + MPS until 10+) and try to digest a bit of Bio before Bio test. I hope I don't fail it haha :S

No comments:
Post a Comment