Friday, February 26, 2010

complications



Image from tumblr.

Today's SMO was rather good. At least I understood stuff!
Gonna try out some questions again haha.
I feel so smart LOL.
Granted we're year5s and they are year3s but THEN AGAIN they are like my age can!

Showdown today I feel so confused :S
Need a good long sleep and forget about everything.
I will never make an investigator or whatever.
So much for problem solving huh?
No wonder my GP is in a -.- state.

Went to sakura to celebrate my dad's birthday and for once I think I ate more than my dad -.-
Saw Miss Lee there haha. I don't think she can recognise me with my bangs and specs LOL.
I look quite weirdo-ish yeah :/

Not making much sense now, must be lack of sleep lol.
Gonna go offline to shower/finish GP corrections oh myy the horror.
+
Not gonna do GP tonight.
Let me type another cryptic message (oh my I love doing such things).

Guess what, I don't think I'm the one changing. In fact the only part of me that has changed is when I realise you're actually who you are. Which is quite disappointing but then again I guess all these time isn't much as compared to that. Should have known better than to expect from someone who don't even want to expect. It's hard to let go but I have to. I'll get over the heartache soon, I promise.

Is it worth it when the person who breaks your heart don't even care?
Obviously no.
Gonna sleep with this in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment