Saturday, February 27, 2010

maybe we should take it slow



Image from poignant.
You know we just don’t recognize the most significant moments of our lives while they’re happening. Back then I thought, well, there’ll be other days. I didn’t realize that that was the only day.
- Field of Dreams
Woke up at 8am today :D
Finished the GP essay worksheet and read a bit of TKAM (yes it's still a classic) and ate a lot of rubbish again.
Gonna do GP corrections and I don't really know what to write considering how my paragraph is decimated to shreds. Like, apparently it doesn't even link to the question so I might as well rewrite the whole thing. Just that I don't know how to rewrite the whole thing correctly yeah?

And my bracket came off but apparently my dentist isn't free so I'll have to wait till Wednesday to get everything done at once.
I rock.

Emails must be one of the greatest thing ever invented. I feel so much better after ranting everything into emails.
Tumblr helps too.

Meeting Chongming at Simei at 1.30 to mug and I swear I'll pwn Bio properly this time round.
Now that I got my Bio textbook I'm gonna be invincible muahaha (okay, I'm kidding). I think I won't even read the textbook actually.
See you all around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment