
Image from revolvers.
Omg I'm dying of cramps :/ Feel like killing myself right now.
Went to my aunt's house in the afternoon and stoned there pretty much all the way.
Ended up writing long lovey dovey letters to people and my relatives were all like "why are you doing homework" I mean you don't do homework on coloured paper do you?
They look awesomely pretty if I may say so hahaha. Plus it's an achievement to fill in half an A4 size paper!
Right now I'm asking if anybody knows where to buy paper bags. Like those plain brown ones.
According to Zoe SPC should have but for the life of me I don't know where it is.
Plus I'm cramping too much to even go out the house now. Hopefully it isn't this bad tomorrow and Wednesday :/
Went for dinner at Muthu's Curry House which at first I thought was some coffeeshop but when my dad drove in to Farrer Park I was quite shocked to see it's an actual restaurant. The nearby restaurants looked really high class too, and it looks like the kind of restaurants by the beach yeah you know, really good ambience and stuff.
But of course the food is all spicy which I hate.
And okay the bill is expensive, not kidding. I think it'll be a long long long time before I step in again.
Ahhhhh hate cramps :/ Plus I still don't know how to do chem wonderfullll.
No comments:
Post a Comment