
Image from bittersweetcupcake.
Finished Chem worksheet this morning, too restless to finish up Bio. Cause it's really boring.
Gonna go out later to buy some stuff for myself.
Mainly to get a box file, cause it's too stupid to window shop and look for other things by myself.
Yeah I need opinions of others and all that.
Long time since I stepped into UrbanWrite too.
Anyway clique lunch on saturday who can't make ittttttt.
Cas is coming along too! (See Cas you're like some VIP/attraction hahaha)
And I give up on Sheryl's MSN it totally sucks/hates me a lot.
Everytime dc or idk, dao me etc etc zomg don't worry I hate you toozxzxzx.
Don't comment on my newfound childish-ness hahaha.
Tomorrow school again :(
I didn't even get to go and buy a watch for myself just in case the clock die during a test again.
And Sean I want my paper bags hahahaha.
I'm such a great procrastinator oh my :(
No comments:
Post a Comment