Tuesday, February 16, 2010

every now and then



Image from revolvers.

Cassandra, I'm not a nonsense bird I'm a highly intelligent bird. Please don't insult me intelligence ahemmm.
And you ask me organise what! So it's Saturday don't tell me you can't come or I'll come after you with a chopper.
Feli has piano at 1 and Shuxuan wants to be a mugger and mug at home.
You tell me how >:(

And I watched half of Up and my dad dragged me out for dinner and I joined my sister in watching a bit of Paris and Milan when I came back.
Gonna finish copying over my GP notes (cause my notebook looks horrendous) and finish reading Bio and Econs notes and SLEEP EARLY :D
Today's yet another unproductive day cause I was feeling kinda lonely at home :/
Sucks when atmosphere is horrible everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment