Image from tumblr.
We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom. We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.Nice quote yeah. I solemnly swear I'll love more. And talk less. And give more hugs and smiles to people (like I don't laugh 1/3 of my day away).- George Carlin
Feeling extremely full now. And as Debra would say, "feeling full is a blessing", yes I'm feeling very blessed and happy now :)
I'm physically tired :/ Cause of dance aerobics (which is quite fun actually), and all those stretching and moving and what's that called? uhhh step something idk. Yeah those are tiringggg.
But it's fine cause I'm going to sit on my chair the whole night until I sleep ^^
Gonna look up on SS shopping list first. Then maybe attempt Maths tutorial.
Keep getting the feeling that there's a lot of things to do but I don't exactly know what to do -.-
Anyway coloured markers prove to be extremely good in keeping me awake during Bio lectures.
I was happily highlighting my notes and stuff and actually listened okay.
And somewhat caught up I think.
At the very least I know we talked about carbohydrates today. And that alpha glucose have some hydroxyl group downwards while beta glucose have the hydroxyl group upwards (if I didn't remember wrongly).
But all the bonds thing made me so confused.
Like chem yeah. Gonna look through the new notes too. Didn't catch a single word at all hahaha.
Since when did electronic configuration become so confusing? -knit eyebrows-
So tireddddd :(

No comments:
Post a Comment