Monday, February 22, 2010
inevitable
Image from tumblr.
Insomnia by Craig David is pretty good.
Sounds like some Korean song (can't remember which version I heard before) but at least now I know its title haha.
Love the verse part where they do this rap thingy or whatever. I'm quite surprised at how fast they can pronounce haha
And yesssss the noticeboard at the back is done!
Received really great comments for it which made me super duper happy (obviously)~~
Time to do something about the front -.-
Drinking this really gassy apple drink.
Makes me burp nonstop but they're happy burps LOL.
What am I talking about -.-
Must be severe brain damage from 2 traumatising tests + GP + very very boring Civics lesson (at the end of the day man!).
Damn, that song is catchy.
Hafta finish MPS feedback for last week + some fibroblast thingy before I go for MPS.
Hopefully today will be more interesting :)
Then come back and pack bag and sleep ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment