Saturday, February 13, 2010
silence is peaceful
Image from flying solo.
I can't believe cold war can exist even on festivities.
But I should have known better considering how many examples I've went through.
This beats all with a stick (some saying I quoted from a book).
And no, doing Bio notes are actually quite horrible. Somehow it feels like copying the notes over and over again. Which sucks.
These few days things are just crashing down one by one and suddenly the world seems so hateful. Yeah.
But I'm determined not to let them get to me because well, what's the point of having friends you can't trust and listening to untruths about yourself?
It doesn't get you anywhere.
That's when being an INFP really really suck: feeling takes over thinking. And despite efforts to psycho myself into thinking it doesn't matter it still does.
I want to be a hermit.
Too tired to think about anything. Plus the atmosphere at home sucks. I should just continue doing my work :/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment