Saturday, February 13, 2010

without a down, there will be no up

Need to remember this, especially now.
I had this sudden longing of reverting everything back to when I was much younger and happier.
I wish I could have thought more maturely and treasured those worth treasuring.
Those that I used to think were bad, seem really nice as compared to those I see now.

I can see how I seemed to have changed. And I don't like it.
But it's so hard to change what people think of you, especially if you have to change it from bad to good.
And I don't want to try, cause I'm too tired to.
I'm only going to try for those that are really worth it.

When people say, live like today's your last day on earth, I can't do it.
There are bound to be days when you feel like all you want to do is to hide in your room, cry your heart out and sleep for years.
It just so happen that today is one of those days. I can literally feel anger pulsating through my veins and all the bad hormones flowing everywhere.

Not only do I have to face bad things in school, I have to face worse things at home.
I don't understand why things always have to go haywire when it shouldn't.
I had my worst birthday 2 years back, this will be my worst CNY.
Wonder how many more occassions are going to leave painful memories.

And the bummer of it all? I'm too tired to even have a decent reaction to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment