Sunday, March 28, 2010

i was just another promise you can't keep



Image from theprincessblog.

Changed my theme for firefox. Now there's 2 little cute birds on my browser :)
I think I want to go either NUS or SMU.
Pharmacy and Business/Accounting at NUS or some other modules at SMU.
University is expensive x.x

9.40am now and I should go do my PW.
Looking forward to the day ahead :)
+
Changed the theme for firefox on this computer too. Now it's like some secret bluish forest which is super duper pretty.
Gonna do some research on amalgamation now. I bet everybody will be thinking of IP or something along that line.
So much for creativity.
If I have time I'll change my blogskin too.
+
Changed my blogskin. Hope you like it.
Done a little bit of PW too.
Gonna buy lunch cause I'm hungry.
And revise atomic structure after this or read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment