Saturday, March 20, 2010
pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere
Image from poignant.
Waking up at 7 has its own benefits.
Firstly, I saw the most beautiful sky colour.
Secondly, I enjoyed the warmth of my bed and played with my blankets and went online with my phone, just to see how the world got on while I'm sleeping.
Thirdly, I was happy listening to music from my phone and nobody disturbed me cause they were all sleeping.
I don't really mind freezing fingertips, I guess.
Oh and the best thing about waking up at 7?
It's already 11.44 and I've went out for breakfast, done 70% of Econs tutorial, halfway through Functions revision and even watched a magic show on TV.
Gonna revise APGP right after this and read Book of Ruth.
Can't wait for the concert tonight. Shall think of what to wear too.
+
Alright I found my clothes and I finished APGP.
But honestly why isn't there redox in the tys for 2008?
It's only 2 years ago right?
Oh okay it's under electrochemistry which is all the electrodes and stuff which I am not going to touch.
Let's see, what should I do now?
I have econs reading, part (a) essay questions, graphing techniques 1, biomolecules tutorial left.
Shall play some games before starting on bio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment