Friday, March 19, 2010

the stars lean down to kiss you



Image from lightphotos.

Happily converting songs now ^^
Can't wait to listen to my new playlist~
And I realise my phone cheats me -.- As I run through the list there are so many songs I haven't heard in the past few centuries and there are a few that keeps getting repeated.

Did I mention I don't really know what went on the whole day?
Well I don't.
Gonna look for articles to put together for SS file/logbook now.

Band concert tomorrow.
Good luck dears! Have fun tomorrow :) See you all there!

I shall sleep at 10+ tonight.
+
I forgot this very essential part of my blog that gains me the reputation of a mugger.
Homework undone:
  • Elasticity notes
  • Econs readings
  • Econs tutorial (omg this is a nightmare)
  • Biomolecules tutorial
  • Redox revision
  • APGP revision
  • Functions revision
  • Graphing Techniques 1 revision
  • Graphing Techniques 2 tutorial (another nightmare)
  • Finish reading TIME magazines (which is a lot okay :/)
  • SS logbook
And I only have 2 days of holidays left to finish it.
This calls for desperate measures.
I must wake up by 7 tomorrow :(

No comments:

Post a Comment